Your web browser, Internet Explorer is out of date.

Please download one of these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers:

Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Brave Browser

Importing Stage Error

Video Game Mods Forums Feedback & Help Importing Stage Error

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    GU1UH
    Participant

Hello, I’m trying to edit a stage created by mastaklo, I downloaded the stage, it came in .x2m, I extracted it using 7.zip, I took all .nsk and converted them to .emd using nskpack tool, then I converted the .emd to fbx using emdfbx tool, they became another .emd instead of fbx, but possible to open in 3d editors. So I did, I opened the .emd created in emdfbx tool, then extract the textures in .emb to load on the models.
    Now that the problem starts, when I try to load a texture in any of the open models in the 3d editor, be it Blender or 3dsMax, the texture acts like if the object had no mapping coordinates, it is a uniform color, even if I put the corresponding texture on it. Hope someone can help me, I’ve been stuck with this for days!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Video Game Mods

Video Game Mods is bringing modding communities together under a unified network. The original community creator retains control over the content and community for the game.

Start your own Modding Community

We allow modders to manage their own modding community using our platform for hosting and sharing mods, unlimited usage to grow your community without the hassle of hosting.

Find out more

Follow us on social media

Please take a moment to follow us on social media, we will be posting new updates and featued mods. Theres going to be exciting new competitions for great prizes.