Item spawn files for mod compatibility
This file is used to make all my recent mods compatible with eachother
These mods do not replace any vehicles, but rather add new ones that you then spawn with aaron's entity spawner, that you can find here:
This mod a lone does nothing, check the changelog to see what mods are supported by it!
To install mods at all, you need to open up steam, then find Just Cause 3 in your list of games. Right-click it and click settings. Now click "Set launch options" and a new window will open up. Copy this:
--vfs-fs dropzone --vfs-archive patch_win64 --vfs-archive archives_win64 --vfs-fs .
and paste it in there, then click "Done" to save it.
Now go to this filepath: Steam-folder> steamapps> common> Just Cause 3
Now create a new folder called Dropzone and you are done with setting things up.
Now copy the editor and settings folder from the download into your dropzone folder
- Added support for the Cybertruck
- Added support for the upcoming snowmobile
- Added support for the Arwing jet
- Added support for the restored snowmobile
- Added support for the psychedelic vehicle pack
- Added support for the skramps pack
- Added support for the 5 year modpack
- Added support for the JC1 vehicle pack
- Added support for the super car pack
- Added support for the Cyberpunk vehicle pack
- Added support for the Bavarium pack
- Added support for the lost aircrafts pack
- Added support for the vintage vehicle pack