Ultimate map pack
Welcome and thank you for taking a look at this mod!
This is my biggest mod yet and will hopefully bring you a lot more fun with the game!
This mod includes all my previosly released enabled mission-only areas, improves them and adds a few new ones.
- All three FOW-bases (Cima Leon, Corda Dracon and Falco Maxime)
- The prison area (From the mission "The great escape")
- The UI-test-wall (debug object)
- The benchmark gas-stations (debug area)
- The eDEN Airship (Which is not enabled in Just Cause 3 Multiplayer by default)
- The drone production room of the Sky Fortress
- The three eDEN land outposts of the Sky Fortress (Also not enable in mp by default)
- The bavarium-cannon of the eDEN Airship and it's three generators
- The Hive from the Mech Land Assault DLC's final mission
- The satellite test base (sea heist debug area)
- The weaponised wingsuit will be enabled for multiplayer and early on in the game
- The Lacrima force shield will be disabled to allow early game exploration in single player
- The Stingray FOW defense will be disabled to allow early game exploration
- Numerous doors and barriers have been removed all over the map, which allows the exploration of some areas, like the Lacrmia hangar, the Corda Dracon base and some other areas
- Edited map tiles, to indicate where doors have been removed, the kind of removals (in a cave, more doors nearby) and where mission areas are located that i enabled
>>Be sure Rico takes damage once, for the dlc areas to be affected every time you start up the game. This causes certain events to be called that enable the Sky Fortress and disable the shield for Lacrima and the Stingray
Right here you can see a map of all the changes i made (you need to zoom in to see the doors i removed, the red dots)
!!! To enable some locations, an event that tells the game some missions are completed, is being called. When using this mod in single player, be sure to make a backup of /Documents/Square Enix/Just Cause 3. This folder has your save data of the game which might experience unpredictable things when using this mod!!!
If you plan on making a video review on this mod, please be sure to give proper credit, that is linking this page, or atleast the mod website so that viewers do actually know where to download this mod from and so we get feedback on our work
=> Want to play Just Cause 3? Online? With mods from me and others? Then feel free to check out my Freeroam Unlimited JC3MP server and it's Discord, where you will get updates regarding Just Cause, get early infos about my mods and server updates! https://Discordapp.com/invite/efherxs
To install mods at all, you need to open up steam, then find Just Cause 3 in your list of games. Right-click it and click settings. Now click "Set launch options" and a new window will open up. Copy this:
--vfs-fs dropzone --vfs-archive patch_win64 --vfs-archive archives_win64 --vfs-fs .
and paste it in there, then click "Done" to save it.
Now go to this filepath: Steam-folder> steamapps> common> Just Cause 3
Now create a new folder called Dropzone and you are done with setting things up.
That´s it, now you can add all kinds of mods to your game!
Now unpack the downloaded zip and put all folders of it's dropzone folder into yours. These are the base game mods.
Next up, copy all three dlc dropzones next to the normal dropzones, go into any of them and run dlcpacker.exe. The DLC mods are now installed
To install these mods for Just Cause 3 Multiplayer, just follow the above guide, but set the launch options for the multiplayer mod
To uninstall all mods, rename the dlc folder in the dlc dropzones and run dlcpacker.exe and remove the launch options from the game
- Initial release