SW9 “Savage Wood 9” 135 Clip AR
Date: 11/21/21 Game: Just Cause 4 Version: ver.1.0 By: Murph
SW9 "Savage Wood 9" 135 Clip AR Mod is a mod that I made for myself to make the SW9 more to my liking in it's capabilities and looks as well. This custom SW9 lives up to it's full potential without being too exaggerated or over-powered, but makes it like, yeah this feels about right now in firing a little quicker while packing a bit more punch! The extended 135 clip (instead of the 45 clip) plus unlimited ammo upon reload makes this gun much more fun in heavy battle. The *New Wood Skin let's you "Cause Chaos in Style!"
*Please Note: All & Full Credit for the SW9 Wood Skin/Texture belong to Davo as mentioned in the Credits below! His wood textures were applied to the Rebel Graffiti Guns, I applied it to the Black Hand SW9.
Mod Contributor: William "Murph" Murphy Murph: [email protected]
Mod Contributor: https://videogamemods.com/justcause4/mods/protatos-mod-creator-easi-edit/ Sparck-Va: https://videogamemods.com/justcause4/modder/sparck-va/ *( For the tool I used to modify & re-pack my mod file )
Mod Contributor: https://videogamemods.com/justcause4/mods/unlimited-ammo/ Rinse: https://videogamemods.com/justcause4/modder/rinse/ *( For the base file that I further modified in Protatos )
Mod Contributor: https://videogamemods.com/justcause4/mods/black-hand-redux-2/ Davo: https://videogamemods.com/justcause4/modder/davo711/ *( For the Wood Skin/Texture file I applied to the SW9. )
1. Use of this mod with another SW9 mod installed is not recommended for obvious reasons.
2. The mod skin for this SW9 holds up great while in your hands, on your back, as well as pretty good while using the grapple hook to zip line around or when standing over it or near it, however when ever using the parachute or motorcycles you may or may not notice some bleed through of the original SW9 base game skin through the new skin as the draw distance from your eyes to the player (Rico) becomes greater. Not really a big deal though as it pretty much makes the red stripe of the base game skin peek through a bit.
3. Once again, at quite far distances The Black Hand soldiers SW9 will look like the stock game version, but as they get closer to you or your proximity the SW9 will look like the new skinned version.
1. Mod to be used with adding a "dropzone" folder to JC4 root folder & the "Launch with dropzone" mod. "Launch with dropzone" mod found @ https://videogamemods.com/justcause4/mods/launch-with-dropzone/
2. Extract the "dropzone" folder to your JC4 install directory or install files to an already existing "dropzone" folder as need be.
3. Use the "LaunchWithDropzone.exe" with-in your JC4 installation/root directory to run the game or create a short-cut to it and add it to your desktop for convenience sake.
what did you use to create the custom textures and how did you do it?