New Adventure Plus Save File
Hi Kakarot Fans!
This save file is the closest thing to a New Game Plus mode, so you can replay the Game with almost all of your upgrades.
- All Characters Level has been resetted to their starting point
- All Characters Skill Tree has been resetted, excluding your Passive Skills (they are maxed out)
- All Sub Stories are available through Time Machine
- All Skill Trainings are available
- All Master Roshi’s Challanges are completed
- All minigames are completed at their 1st place
- All D-Medals on the World Map are collected
- All entries of Z-Encylopedia are completed
- Considerable amount of resources are available (Z-orbs, D-Medals, Leveling Items)
- Community Boards have missing Soul Emblems due the uncompleted Sub Stories
So, because you can replay the Main Story through Time Machine there are some rules which are different from a completely new playthrough:
- You can’t save while your are replaying your Story
- There are no auto leveling or large amount xp from Missions, so at some point you have to grind your character to a Recommended Level (you can do it by farming NPC’s or leveling with Sacred Water)
- Watch carefully about your Levels and Skills because you can easily Overpower your enemies and you can’t decrease your level back
- Return to the Current Timeline often so at there you can save your progress
This save is made on version 1.41 with Preorder Bonus Pack (for an additional Sub Story) and Season Pass (Leveling Items) so it probably won’t work on other versions!!!
!!! WARNING Backup your own save game before using mine !!!
Thanks for the instructions to Mario_TV!
Go to the "Steam-Save" Folder and then you open the "remote" Folder.
There's the "ManualSaveX". You'll have to rename the File. Rename the File into a Save Slot, that you want to use.
ManualSave0 = Save Slot 1
ManualSave1 = Save Slot 2
ManualSave2 = Save Slot 3
ManualSave3 = Save Slot 4
ManualSave4 = Save Slot 5
ManualSave5 = Save Slot 6
ManualSave6 = Save Slot 7
ManualSave7 = Save Slot 8
ManualSave8 = Save Slot 9
ManualSave9 = Save Slot 10
If you renamed the file than select all contents from the "Steam-Save" Folder and copy it into your Steam-Folder. If you're playing Steam normally, then use the Steam-Online-Path.
Steam-Online Path: C:/Programs (x86)/Steam/userdata/YourSteamID/851850/
Steam-Offline Path: C:/Users/PC-User/AppData/Local/AT/Saved/SaveGames/
Non-Steam User Installation:
Go to the "Normal-Save" Folder.
There's the "ManualSaveX.sav". You'll have to rename the File. Rename the File into a Save Slot, that you want to use.
ManualSave0.sav = Save Slot 1
ManualSave1.sav = Save Slot 2
ManualSave2.sav = Save Slot 3
ManualSave3.sav = Save Slot 4
ManualSave4.sav = Save Slot 5
ManualSave5.sav = Save Slot 6
ManualSave6.sav = Save Slot 7
ManualSave7.sav = Save Slot 8
ManualSave8.sav = Save Slot 9
ManualSave9.sav = Save Slot 10
If you renamed the file than select all contents from the "Normal-Save" Folder and copy it into your DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT Folder.
Example: C:/DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT/AT/Saved/
1.0 - Release