Original JP Scream + “Day of Fate” BGM for Gohan SSJ2 cutscene (UPDATED)
- Sound balancing throughout the cutscene. SFX/Music volumes now tuned accordingly.
REMADE the entire audio from the cutscene with a mix of my own, including:
- "Unmei No Hi ~ Tamashii Tai Tamashii" otherwise known as "Day of Fate" by Hironobu Kageyama as background music instead of whatever Kikuchi's M# the devs used.
- The original scream from Ms. Nozawa (Ripped Broadcast Audio from DBZ #184, Source: DBox).
- Complete replacing of sound effects, taken directly from the series.
- Everything you hear from the moment the song starts has been re-done manually (Except voices, of course).
NOTE 1: THIS REPLACES ALL VARIATIONS OF THE CUTSCENE (JP&ENG). DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU PLAY WITH THE ENGLISH VOICEOVER.
NOTE 2: ENGLISH SUBTITLES WILL SHOW UP NO MATTER THE LANGUAGE YOU USE. NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS.
NOTE 3: I CAN'T UPLOAD A YOUTUBE VIDEO DUE TO COPYRIGHT. IF YOU WANNA TAKE A PEEK BEFORE YOU CAN DO SO AT THIS LINK: CLICK HERE
Expect more mods like this in the future! Enjoy!
1. Place the file inside the .zip in the following folder:
#:Steam/steamapps/common/DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT/AT/Content/Movies
2. Replace when asked.
REPORT ANY BUGS YOU FOUND.
- 25/01/2020 - 1.1.0 Release.
- Sound balancing.
- Music is now lower when characters are talking.
- SFX lower/higher depending on what is shown on the screen.
- Size reduced.
- 24/01/2020 - 1.0 Release.
- Complete remake of the scene.
- Subtitles fixed.
- Size reduced.
- 23/01/2020 - Initial 0.9.0 Release