Your web browser, Internet Explorer is out of date.

Please download one of these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers:

Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Brave Browser

Reply To: Harder difficulty (lower amount of health Lincoln has&increase enemy accuracy)

Mafia Mods Forums Mod Requests Harder difficulty (lower amount of health Lincoln has&increase enemy accuracy) Reply To: Harder difficulty (lower amount of health Lincoln has&increase enemy accuracy)

Sladernimo

I’m trying to achieve a harder difficulty mod aswell but everything I found out is how to reduce players max health bar counter to 1 healthbar (instead of max 3) and how to disable players armor. But I don’t know how to change the weapon damage itself and how to access peds (like enemy and police) to change their behaviors like fore example their accuracy …

I think we need a more complete api for scripting first and/or better modding tools before we can do that.

Video Game Mods

Video Game Mods is bringing modding communities together under a unified network. The original community creator retains control over the content and community for the game.

Start your own Modding Community

We allow modders to manage their own modding community using our platform for hosting and sharing mods, unlimited usage to grow your community without the hassle of hosting.

Find out more

Follow us on social media

Please take a moment to follow us on social media, we will be posting new updates and featued mods. Theres going to be exciting new competitions for great prizes.