Your web browser, Internet Explorer is out of date.

Please download one of these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers:

Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Brave Browser

Reply To: scripthook crashing

Mafia Mods Forums Help scripthook crashing Reply To: scripthook crashing

fokendre

[quote quote=165014]I have set the launcher.exe, mafia3.exe and M3ScriptHookLauncher.exe so that they have Windows 7 compatibility and they run as Admin, but the game still crashes straight away after running ScriptHook. Really want to try out some mods with this game so if anyone has a solution I would greatly appreciate it. [/quote]
There’s an ”unreleased” updated version of the scripthook that works with the newer versions of Mafia III. I found this by looking through the Mafia 3 Modding Mega Thread. It’s kind of annoying that you cant find it with a simple google search. Go here https://mega.nz/#F!VscigCQQ!yl3PBpGpZ075v6K5x6PICA and download ”M3ScriptHook 1.2 ReleaseCandidate.zip”.

Video Game Mods

Video Game Mods is bringing modding communities together under a unified network. The original community creator retains control over the content and community for the game.

Start your own Modding Community

We allow modders to manage their own modding community using our platform for hosting and sharing mods, unlimited usage to grow your community without the hassle of hosting.

Find out more

Follow us on social media

Please take a moment to follow us on social media, we will be posting new updates and featued mods. Theres going to be exciting new competitions for great prizes.