Your web browser, Internet Explorer is out of date.

Please download one of these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers:

Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Brave Browser

Retrieving the lost PlayStation Controller Icons Mod

Mafia Mods Forums Mod Requests Retrieving the lost PlayStation Controller Icons Mod

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    osaru2846

There was this great mod that uploaded to this site on April 2016. There was also a possible update in September 2016 that wiped out all the mods that were uploaded by various users. The only Mafia 2 mods that remained were the ones that were uploaded by Draconio – the website host. Unfortunately, this means that the mod is nowhere to be found on the website. The mod was called “PlayStation Controller Icons Mod”. I wanted to know if any you still have a copy of it. Could you please either send it to me through a file sharing site or reupload it to the MafiaMods website. This was a wonderful mod that made my game run smoothly with my Dualshock PS3 controller.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160703003558/http://videogamemods.com/mafia:80/mods/playstation-controller-icons/

Hi, I like to pay attention to how I dress up and was looking online for tips when I landed on this post. I would order a jacket from here after I receive my payment for doing a ninjaessay. I really like d the jackets here and would suggest them to everyone as they are not only good looking but also very cheap. They would make you feel your money’s worth.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Video Game Mods

Video Game Mods is bringing modding communities together under a unified network. The original community creator retains control over the content and community for the game.

Start your own Modding Community

We allow modders to manage their own modding community using our platform for hosting and sharing mods, unlimited usage to grow your community without the hassle of hosting.

Find out more

Follow us on social media

Please take a moment to follow us on social media, we will be posting new updates and featued mods. Theres going to be exciting new competitions for great prizes.