SwimLikeDaFish version 1.55.01
a mod for No Man's Sky version 1.55 (build 3020240)
This mod triples the player swim speed and braking while underwater.
Multiplayer impact: untested, but the only effect on other players might be your unnatural ability to escape your pursuers in water.
Compatibility details: This mod alters the following file:
and changes three properties:
<Property name="UnderwaterMaxSpeed" value="12" />
<Property name="UnderwaterForce" value="45" />
<Property name="UnderwaterBrake" value="9" />
Any other mod that also alters that file will not be compatible, and one or the other must be chosen, not both.
- Locate your installation of the game, its root directory;
- from that directory navigate to .\GAMEDATA\PCBANKS;
- if a file named DisableMods.txt exists, move, rename, or delete it (preferably delete);
- if a folder named MODS doesn't already exist in PCBANKS, create it now;
- using 7-Zip or your favorite Zip decompression program, extract the file SwimLikeDaFish1.55.01.pak into the MODS folder just created.
v1.55.01, 2018-08-12: initial release for NEXT