No Suit Tech Recharge version 1.55.01
a mod for No Man’s Sky version 1.55 (build 3020240)
This mod eliminates the recharge requirements of all the exosuit environmental hazard upgrades. “Upgrades” should result in less, not more, micromanagement during gameplay, don’t you think?
Beta: I have tested this enough to confirm the absence of recharge requirements, but am uncertain if the full benefit of the combined upgrades remains. Please share your experiences with it.
Multiplayer impact: untested, but in hostile PvP environments you will likely enjoy a distinct advantage over anyone not using this mod.
Compatibility details: This mod alters the following file:
where four properties near the end of the file, one for each enviro tech, are edited to read
<Property name=”Chargeable” value=”False” />
Any other mod that also alters that file will not be compatible.
This mod –> https://videogamemods.com/nomanssky/mods/support-intelligence-system-exosuit-voice-replacer/
- Updated to make it working with NEXT version of the game.
- Remastered to make it a bit more louder.
- Mod package compressed further with no loss on quality.
[-] New lines, if any were added in NEXT update, not included.
Like it, hate it, I don’t care I made this mod for myself and have a half mind to share it so here you go.
Saw some people requesting a female exosuit voice mod. Here it is.
If someone wants to make a video of this I will add it to the mod description. If you search on youtube for “no man’s sky voice emma” you can hear what she sounds like.
If you find any errors, let me know and I will fix.
If you have any personal requests, sorry, no time for that.
I couldn’t find any exosuit voice replacer compatible with Atlas Rises, so I made my own.
This mod replaces all of the English suit’s voice lines (including the ones that don’t seem to be used). The goal is to make a suit voice that doesn’t sound as repetitive as the original, and is a little bit more manly. Because male AI voices are cool.
That means it doesn’t follow the original script exactly, but it doesn’t go overboard.
And hopefully it’s no less annoying than the original. 😉
- This mod should be compatible with 1.3 -1.35
- Compatibility with older versions is unlikely. Compatibility with future versions shouldn’t be a problem, but is not guaranteed.
- The new voice is much quieter in game than the original. Not sure if there’s anything I can do about that, since my files are as loud as they get, but I’m looking into it. On the other hand, some people might prefer when the suit doesn’t scream into your ears, and most if not all lines should still be perfectly legible – So if I find a fix, I’ll post it as a separate version.