This mod aims to fix the terrible support for 21:9 and Surround / Eyefinity Resolutions. The HUD was completely stretched even though HG Claims they were supporting it. This is a terribly bad port of the original HUD. This mod has morphed from one mans project and another’s desire, to a slightly community driven mod with many support angles and contributions. The following is the accumulation of work put into this mod so far.
Changes that were made with this Mod:
- Top left health area (spAnser / Toffler)
- Wanted Stars (spAnser / Toffler)
- Bottom Right area (spAnser / Toffler)
- Crosshair (spAnser)
- Interact Icon but not the black circle around it (spAnser)
- Items / Slots (spAnser)
- That circle behind the backpack / ship / multitool (spAnser)
- 3D Renders on inventory screens (spAnser)
- 3D Renders on comparison screen (spAnser)
- Stats on comparison screen [ only the icons, the circle stat bars cannot be fixed currently. ] (spAnser)
- 3D Render on pre-comparison screen (spAnser)
- Units icon in the frame that has your name on inventory screens (spAnser)
- 3D Render of NPCs in space stations on ships. [Also scaled down by 50% because its way to big ] (spAnser / Furinex[Surround/Eyefinity])
- Font / Text should look nicer [ /u/Furinex has modified 2 of the game fonts for this release ] (Furinex)
- Global Positioning of Main UI Elements for 21:9 and Surround/Eyefinity (Furinex / Toffler)
- This mod has been tested in a 21:9 Resolution of 2560×1080 for the most part.
- Surround / Eyefinity Support is in current ALPHA state.
Add me on Discord: @Furinex#1883