All Your Base – Building Enhancements for NMS Next Generation
*** NEW – Feb 12, 2021*** Moss Hut structure now provides safe shelter under water.
1) Adds scaling and 3d rotation to a number of buildable items and base Tech:
- Small, Medium and Large Refiners
- Power and Industrial Tech
- Storage containers
- Trade Terminal
- Reality Glitches
2) Separates the infrastructure blocks (such as sphere, cube, pyramid, pipe, paver, etc.) into their own UI subgroup under the Structure menu. This restores the ability to use Pipe to Paver glitching for those who have purchased various decorations from the quicksilver shop, etc.
3) Pill Lights and Trade Terminals are no longer removed when the parts they are attached to are deleted.
4) Underwater base parts can now be built above water. Moss Hut is now sealed against water entering.
5) Removes area build limits on medium and large refiners. Note: Building more than the area limit of 3 may result in refiner contents being lost between loads.
6) Adds the ability to apply wood, metal or stone textures to various industrial tech.
***MOD COMPATIBILITY: Not compatible with any other mods that modify ..METADATA/REALITY/TABLES/BASEBUILDINGTABLE.MBIN
Based on the artwork of the deceased surrealist Hans Ruedi Giger, by Virakotxa.
Retexture of the planetary assets of three (out of eleven) Visions’ exotic biomes: Contours, Mstructures and Bonespires, into a gigeresque biomechanical theme.
Check my other biomechanical retextures to date:
This Mod will remove all Clouds you can see from Space.
It won’t remove the Clouds you can see from the planets surface.
(This Mod won’t work with any other Cloud Retexture-Mod.)
Let me know if anything doesn’t work for you.
This mod replaces the plastic look of the backpack with a high quality scratched texture.
The mod was originally uploaded by damanique but I don’t like that this version is so dark so I made a brighter version of it. 🙂
Here is the original mod: https://videogamemods.com/nomanssky/mods/hd-scratched-backpack/
My second Mod is a combination of some own things and a Mod from ScavangeR.
It will retexture all Spacestations with High Quality Textures and will make the lines in other colors as well as the Beam outside of the Spacestation.
Select the texture and extract it. And select a color and extract it.
Current color selection:
I made three versions of the texture avaiable:
LQ – Low Quality
MQ – Medium Quality
HQ – High Quality
Shoutout to ScavangeR for the Retexture!
Here is his version:
Replaces the default backpack texture with a brighter, cleaner-looking one with decals that resemble the game’s title/concept art (‘E3 version’).
The backpack model in the inventory is rendered in a low resolution. This mod does not fix this problem.
This mod is not compatible with any other backpack texture mod.
So, many asked me for a “compilation” of my retextures mods to ease the installation and updates tracking.
Here it is !
In this pak you will found all the main files of my retexture wich include:
– Spacestation main hall (1024* blue-ish)
– Some shared props (retexturing ramps & balcony in spacestation and landpads acces on planets)
– Vy’keen buildings
– Korvax buildings
– Gek buildings (A rustier version that doesnt overlap ALL landpads with gold and marble)
If you’re willing to use some variant version (higher spacestation res. or red version, goldish Gek exteriors…) Just click my name and find those optional files in their dedicated thread ? !
Hope you guys will enjoy those mod.
NB: Korvax buildings may be fully re-retextured soon.
HD retexture of the planetside Sentinels (drone, quadruped and walker). Colors changed to red and black for a more badass look. Other colors may follow at some point when I can be bothered but there’s other modding to do right now.
Following security concerns I am moving my mods to Nexus Mods. Please follow this link to download: http://www.nexusmods.com/nomanssky/mods/178
Here is a mod requested to me on Discord
Introducing Matrix style hud for your ship.
This mod was made using the amazing template of E3 space HUD by DeckyDoodles (with his courtesy)
My third and last part of Aliens building retext: Gek Buildings !
Since this race is the Tradding one, I make the choice to go for something really “pimp” and radically different of the vanilla. Hope you’ll like it !
This mod “overlap” a part of my Landpad one but landpad is still mendatory to get full retext.
Actually the game use the same textures for all landpads + Gek buildings wich kinda annoy me.
Added an optional version Wich doesnt overlap my landpads retext and give a less “pimpy” look to the exterior
Anyway, I realy think those textures are working fine but if you have any change suggestion, let me know
For more retext:
Space Station Main Hall