Like building with Eucli-ea?
Want to join in the fun of making beautiful bases with other builders?
If you want to support me as a filmmaker, feel free to watch my latest short film “Blackwhite” and share it with people you know: https://youtu.be/5WIxGxMLH-U
Eucli-ea adds 854 new buildable objects that are either already present in the game but were not made available to players, or new flags and emblem with different themes.
This mod currently adds:
- 385 additional decorations;
- 179 Structure pieces;
- 20 interactive decorations, these decorations include crates and boxes that give the player materials or technology;
- 157 gardening plants and rocks;
- 15 types of NPCs;
- 54 new flags and emblems;
- 70 Miscellaneous Decals;
- The Direct Unified Materialisation Protocol (D.U.M.P.)™ Station that can be built anywhere, allowing freighter storage access anywhere! Go to the Tech category to build it;
- The Bubble Defense Shield Multiplexer (B.D.S.M)™ that can be built to provide environmental protection for a very large area;
- The Stationed Tropospheric Uncertainty Rectification Motor (S.T.U.R.M.)™ that can be built to stop storms on demand;
- 168 letters and punctuations;
- There are rumors lately saying that there is a faint voice penetrating the cosmos, seeking its chosen one… Perhaps one would only find the source of the voice in the most anomalous or places.
- 2 new valuable products: Niteliosis Chip and Tychronite Crystal
Safes spread throughout the galaxy, which when drilled grants player valuable rewards
Available as a standalone mod, or as an addon for
BOTH theFisher86’s SimCity 5300 and Kremit’s GrowMoar Trevis’s Buildable Waterfalls mod. Now also incorporates Kremit DeFrog’s Fix BluePrint Vendor. Hello Games fixed the issue in 1.3 after we’ve addressed this issue in several occurrences, thanks, we’ve had a good run!
Most of the objects will be present in your build menu when you open the game, to get interactive decorations, go to your base shop and buy the decorations.
Included Flags and Emblems:
- Main Galactic Hub Flag by morgvom_org
- Main Galactic Hub Emblem by morgvom_org
- Main Emblem, inverted colors
- Galactic Cartographer Emblem by Denjo92
- Exocraft Racer Emblem by TheMarco
- Galactic Hub Flag by TheMarco
- Galactic Hub Flag by tragedyfish
- Galactic Hub Flag by salaba-red / Kesbet
- Galactic Hub Emblem by salaba-red / Kesbet
- 2 Galactic Hub Flags by Elytron77
- Galactic Hub Emblem by Elytron77
- Galactic Hub Flag by Qwerty12489
- 2 Galactic Hub Flags by Korvaccine
- 2 Galactic Hub Emblems by Korvaccine
- 7 Alliance of Galactic Travelers (AGT) Emblems
- Empire of HOVA Emblem by GtaHov
- Hello Games Logo
- Yebdishtei Flag and Emblem by Qwerty12486
- Pandarian Empire Flag and Emblem by A_SavagePanda
- Arcadia Project Emblem by Axiom1380
- Deep Thought Collective Emblem by mistakeordesign
- Amino Hub Emblem by BoidGaming
- Conure Republic Emblem
- Nesdorinux Project Emblem and Flag by Acolatio
- Constitutional Monarchy of Yokoso Emblem by CinnamonMcSwirls
- No Man’s Sky Love Emblem by LawOfEvolution
- The Chosen Emblem by professorbaibai
- 4 Earth Flags by various artists
- BURD emblem by kBurd67
- Oxalis Emblem by Acolatio
- The Colonial Fleet Emblem and Flag by Choopsha
- Eissentam Travellers Foundation Emblem
- Nation of Samone Emblem and Flag by BaileyJack
- The Empire of Jatriwil Emblem by WAAM86
Modified file list:
Other files are newly added and should not interfere or be interfered with other mods.
Compatible with SimCity 5300 and GrowMoar with the “SCTree” version.
Compatible with Trevis’s Buildable Waterfalls with the “_COMP” version.
Special thanks to:
alexo1001 for making the “Galactic Hub Flag & Emblem” mod;
theFisher86 for making the glorious SimCity 5300.
monkeyman192 for helping me find out many secrets in the MBINs, many decorations would not exist without his help!
Nadalee for the suit model, that really makes the chamber shine!
Both mods inspired me to make this standalone mod, which originally started as just the SimCity addon.
Everyone who created the emblems and flags for the Galactic Hub, you are the ones that make this mod possible in the first place!
This mod’s compatibility version uses part of
theFisher86’s SimCity 5300 and Kremit’s GrowMoar Trevis’s Buildable Waterfalls, the respective parts of the mod will be removed upon the mod authors’ request.
Version number is now independent to SimCity 5300’s as the amount of added objects got out of hand.
I personally will not likely update this mod for Darc Tech, as I’m using 40 other mods and therefore don’t use Darc Tech myself. However, the process of making any mod that adds buildable objects are rather simple (you literally copy & paste some text and be done with it), so if anyone is willing to make this mod compatible with Darc Tech, I’ll be more than happy to share my experience and give instructions.
morgvom_org and 7101334’s flag and emblems are licensed under CC-BY-SA, so their flag and emblem textures and the mod itself is released under the same license. However, anyone who wishes to include this mod in their compilation MUST remove all the additional emblems and flags from the mod
, as well as the Suit Chamber, as those are the works of other creators and I have no control nor authority over their release other than in Eucli-ea itself. I have the right to take down any mod that includes these files, you have been warned.
Flags and emblems by Denjo92, salaba-red, TheMarco, tragedyfish, Elytron77, Qwerty12489, Korvaccine, Gtahov, Axiom1380, A_SavagePanda, mistakeordesign, BoidGaming, Acolatio, CinnamonMcSwirls, LawOfEvolution, professorbaibai, Choopsha and creators of AGT emblems are used with expressed permission, thank you for helping us help you help us all!
“Visions of the Future” posters are Courtesy NASA/JPL-Caltech. Gallery of the full-sized images of the posters are available at https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/visions-of-the-future/ . For details of the JPL Image Use Policy, visit https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/imagepolicy/ .
One particular Earth Flag designed by Anne Kirstine Rønhede, licensed under CC-BY-SA.
Neon Letters by danny_p3d, NEONSIGN1 by NikiYani, NEONSIGN2 BY Alex Bes, NEONSIGN 3 by mansta9 are used under CC-BY.
NEONSIGN4 by alexbes, NEONSIGNNICE1-11 by custom “Royalty Free License”.