Your web browser, Internet Explorer is out of date.

Please download one of these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers:

Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Brave Browser

some questions !

Sm4sh Mods Forums General Discussion some questions !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kevinours

Hey,

I’m a beginner in sm4sh modding and I’ve some questions.

-Where is the file for the loading screen ?  Or more generally, how find a file between the mountains of files in sm4shexplorer…

-How add some DDS file in a model.nut ? I saw a jigglypuff who have additionnals DDS files (20,21,36,37), doesn’t here in the orignal model.nut.

-How add additional stage slot ? I would like put the PM stadium or hazardless stage in a new slot, to choose more simply.

Thanks a lot !

edwins123

Hello…i too a beginner in vsm4sh modding.. and I like to learn all queries here..Hope this forum will be a great experiance to me and I will ge more information from here.

I wanted to learn more about it here..

I am a writing..WE provide all the  writing helps and we gives 100%  satisfaction  to all our clients..

I wish to learn some more from here..

I used to help students these who comes to us with the help of write my essay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Video Game Mods

Video Game Mods is bringing modding communities together under a unified network. The original community creator retains control over the content and community for the game.

Start your own Modding Community

We allow modders to manage their own modding community using our platform for hosting and sharing mods, unlimited usage to grow your community without the hassle of hosting.

Find out more

Follow us on social media

Please take a moment to follow us on social media, we will be posting new updates and featued mods. Theres going to be exciting new competitions for great prizes.