Pulse x Thrustmaster Tournament Rocket League Ball (Multiple Colors Available)
Closest possible match to the Pulse x Thrustmaster Tournament Ball used on their YouTube channel. I have recreated the original ball used and also made a couple of my own custom balls with the same template but with different colors. I used Paint.net to make the ball and since I was new to paint this project took me a while. I hope you enjoy it!! For any questions you can add me on discord @Nightmare#0005 or leave a comment down below.
Colors Included In The Pack:
- Yellow Ball (Original)
- Red Ball
- Blue Ball
- Lime Green Ball
- Purple Ball
- Cotton Candy Gradient Ball (Work In Progress)
1. Download BakkesMod from the link down below. After download the Alpha Console plugin which can also be found down below. If you've already installed BakkesMod, proceed to step 2.
2. Download the Rocket League ball pack provided on this page.
3. Extract the Zip File
4. Open BakkesMod on your desktop, click on file, and then click on open BakkesMod folder. Then go to this location:
5. Drag the folders in to the BallTextures tab (You don't have to drag all of them, only the ones you want to use).
6. Once the folder is in place, launch BakkesMod after that launch Rocket League and check if the BakkesMod menu is installed by pressing F2.
7. When you are in the menu press on plugins, then Alpha Console plugin and toggle Alpha Console menu. Another menu should pop up.
8. Press on Ball Textures and choose one of the balls that you have downloaded.
9. The Pulse x Thrustmaster Ball should now work in training modes.