All Your Base – Base Building Enhancements
All Your Base - Building Enhancements for NMS Next Generation
*** NEW - Feb 12, 2021*** Moss Hut structure now provides safe shelter under water.
1) Adds scaling and 3d rotation to a number of buildable items and base Tech:
- Small, Medium and Large Refiners
- Power and Industrial Tech
- Storage containers
- Trade Terminal
- Reality Glitches
2) Separates the infrastructure blocks (such as sphere, cube, pyramid, pipe, paver, etc.) into their own UI subgroup under the Structure menu. This restores the ability to use Pipe to Paver glitching for those who have purchased various decorations from the quicksilver shop, etc.
3) Pill Lights and Trade Terminals are no longer removed when the parts they are attached to are deleted.
4) Underwater base parts can now be built above water. Moss Hut is now sealed against water entering.
5) Removes area build limits on medium and large refiners. Note: Building more than the area limit of 3 may result in refiner contents being lost between loads.
6) Adds the ability to apply wood, metal or stone textures to various industrial tech.
***MOD COMPATIBILITY: Not compatible with any other mods that modify ..METADATA/REALITY/TABLES/BASEBUILDINGTABLE.MBIN
Locate the No Man's Sky Program Files folder.
Delete any previous versions of this mod, (e.g. JL_AllYourBase3.12.pak)
Unzip the distribution file into ../GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS/
Rename or remove the file DISABLEMODS.TXT from ../GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/
Feb 12, 2021 - v3.15b - Moss Hut now provides safe shelter under water.
Jan 31, 2021 - v3.15 - Fix for the new "Blocks" group not showing up under the Construction menu.
Jan 27, 20201 - Verified mod ver 3.12 works with NMS Patch 3.15
Jan 26, 2021 - Updated to support NMS Next Gen versions 3.12, 3.13 and experimental.
Oct 4, 2020 - Updated to support NMS Origins v3.0x
8/14/2020 - Updated to support new derelict freighter base parts in Desolation v2.62
7/23/2020 - Updated to support NMS Desolation, version v2.61
6/14/2020 - Updated to support NMS version 2.52 (Crossplay)
5/14/2020 - Verified working with NMS version 2.42
4/9/2020 - Updated to support NMS version 2.41 (Exo Mech Update)
3/17/2020 - Uploaded v2.33s (first version)