- Fixed missing space stations in list
- Added (EB) for ExternalBase to list of locations
- Added a few more galaxies
NMSCoordinates is an app for No Man’s Sky which allows you to view all your discovered space station and base locations between all your saves. You can clear portal interference while traveling through a portal, fast travel to known locations, or manually enter Galactic Coordinates and travel to them. Backup locations to txt file and access and travel to these saved coordinates.
- NEW!!! Trigger a Freighter Battle. Users can now trigger a freighter battle on the next warp after save reload. Button on the Manual Travel Tab.
- View all space station and base locations discovered across all save slots and see their Glyphs, Galactic Coordinates, Portal Code, and even Voxel X,Y,Z,SSI
- Fast travel to any selected location in the list of discoveries.
- Enable Manual Travel and manually enter Galactic Coordinates and Galaxy that you need to travel to.
- Enable Travel Mode and save a record of all your locations the game deletes when traveling through a terminus or when hitting the limit.
- Portal interference can be cleared with a button, so base building and the galaxy map are allowed after traveling through a portal.
- Save a record of the players current location in a .txt and access it later on the Coordinate Share tab.
- Can Backup all locations to a .txt file. You can access these on the Coordinate Share tab or share with others. You can fast travel to these also.
- NMSCoordinates backs up your entire save folder on startup, the .zip is located in the .backup folder.
- Manage these NMSC .zip backups in the Save Manager.
- You can view the last 4 screenshots taken in the game within the tool. It displays 1 on front and all 4 can be accessed in Tools --> Screenshot Page.
- NMSCoordinates shows all calculation results in the textbox, if you like HEX and DEC.
- NMSCoordinates Calculator is a useful tool when messing with coordinates. This converts Portal->Galactic, Galactic->Portal, Voxel to Portal/Galactic. Check it out!
- NMSCoordinates checks for the latest version and shows at the top-right if a newer version is available.
- (Optional NMSC backups up saves on startup) Backup all you save files at Location: C:Users[Name]AppDataRoamingHelloGamesNMSst_xxxxxxxxx
- Download the latest release .zip file.
- Extract the .zip to your desired location.
- Create a shortcut to NMSCoordinate.exe for your desktop.
- Run NMSCoordinate.exe.
- Select Save slot, and have fun!
- Select a Save Slot. This loads all space station and base locations on that slot/save on the Base and Space Station tab.
- Click a location in one of the Listboxes to view the location info. Glyphs and Galactic Coordinates, Portal Code, and Voxel will be displayed.
- Move player to that location by clicking the Move Player Here button, then RELOAD YOUR SAVE in NMS.
- If you traveled through a portal and want to clear the Portal Interference, click the Clear Interference button, then RELOAD YOUR SAVE in NMS.
- Enable Manual Travel to travel to any valid coordinates. On the Manual Travel Tab, Select a galaxy then enter Galactic Coordinates, then click the move player button.
- Trigger a Freighter Battle by clicking the "Trigger Freighter Battle" button on the Manual Travel tab, then RELOAD YOUR SAVE in NMS then warp.
- Go to File --> Backups --> backup discoveries to .txt and save all your locations to a txt file in .backup. These are accessed on the Coordinate Share Tab.
- View location files on the Coordinate Share tab by double-clicking the file or the load lockbackup button. Click a location to view a location summary, and click the Move Player Here button to fast travel to the selected location.
- Right-click a location in the top Listbox on the Coordinate Share tab to create a one record location file to share with others or delete single records.
- Right-click the lower Listbox on the Coordinate Share tab to delete unwanted location files.
- Use the Coordinate Calculator by clicking the Coordinate Calculator button and entering (1) coordinate at a time in the textboxes and clicking the button below it. View all converted coordinates at the bottom.
- On the Coordinate Calculator, clicking the glyphs will populate the Portal Code field. Then click calculate to see the coordinates.
- Enable Travel Mode to start tracking your Terminus locations before traveling through a terminus or when hitting the limit. See video above.
NMSCoordinates says "No save files found!"
- Try setting the save file path at File --> Select Save Folder --> Manually Select
Why are my screenshots not displaying?
- Try setting the screenshot directory at Tools --> Screenshots --> Set Screenshot Path
Travel Mode is not showing on the Save Files tab.
- You have to enable it. Go to Tools --> Travel Mode --> Show then click the checkbox Travel Mode to Enable.
I'm unable to type Coordinates in the Galactic Coordinates textBox on the Manual Travel tab.
- You have to unlock Manual travel first. Go to Tools --> Manual Travel --> Unlocked to enable. Then manually enter Galactic Coordinates.
How do I check for deleted Terminus Locations?
-After Travel Mode is Enabled, it records all Terminus destinations. If you click the Check Locations button, this compares the current save list with the previous list that was recorded earlier when you enabled Travel Mode. If any of those locations were missing, NMSC stores them in the locbackup_deleted.txt file.
- Added Distance to Center calculation.
- Now scales to screen height when maximized.
- Now low resolution friendly to as low as 720 height.
- Automatically detects changes in resolution and adjusts accordingly.
V1.1.14 - Users can now add notes to identify each line in the list of locations accessed from the "Coordinate Share" tab.
V1.1.13 - Fixed Gamemode not found for NMS 2.24, gamemode now uses ranges instead of specific values to prevent this in the future.
V1.1.11 - NEW! Users can now trigger a freighter battle on the next warp after save reload. Button on the Manual Travel Tab.
V1.1.10 - Updated NMSCoordinates for Synthesis (fixed game mode not found) and NMSCoordinates now shows galaxy type and some galaxy names next to galaxy combobox on Manual Travel Tab.
V1.1.9 - NMSCoordinates now validates manually entered, shared, or calculator galactic coordinates. You can check Coordinates for validity with the Calculator or when you manually type in the Galactic Coordinates in the Manual Travel Tab, they will be checked there also.
Set Launch NMS button for GoG version to Program Files(x86) path.
For GoG: Looks for GoG screenshots in PicturesNo Mans Sky and the DocumentsGoG Galaxy directory
For Export Single Record: Can now add notes at the end of the line when notepad is opened.
DateTime: 09-29-2019 17:11 ## File: save3.hg ## G: 0 - PC: 018704FF4FFE -- GC: 07FD:0083:07F3:0187 -- notes here
V1.1.7 - Fixed a problem in savemanager on < button not backing up to savemanager zip
V1.1.6 - Please get the newest version 1.1.6 - Fixed a path problem that occurred on startup where path to saves was lost and had to be set every startup.
Go to the NMSCoordinate Github to see all the current and past releases Kevin0M16/NMSCoordinates/releases
Post issues on the Github Kevin0M16/NMSCoordinates/issues
Home site: https://nmscoordinates.com
Video Example: Manual Travel Example Video