- Fixed missing space stations in list
- Added (EB) for ExternalBase to list of locations
- Added a few more galaxies
NMSCoordinates is an app for No Man’s Sky which allows you to view all your discovered space station and base locations between all your saves. You can clear portal interference while traveling through a portal, fast travel to known locations, or manually enter Galactic Coordinates and travel to them. Backup locations to txt file and access and travel to these saved coordinates.
- NEW!!! Trigger a Freighter Battle. Users can now trigger a freighter battle on the next warp after save reload. Button on the Manual Travel Tab.
- View all space station and base locations discovered across all save slots and see their Glyphs, Galactic Coordinates, Portal Code, and even Voxel X,Y,Z,SSI
- Fast travel to any selected location in the list of discoveries.
- Enable Manual Travel and manually enter Galactic Coordinates and Galaxy that you need to travel to.
- Enable Travel Mode and save a record of all your locations the game deletes when traveling through a terminus or when hitting the limit.
- Portal interference can be cleared with a button, so base building and the galaxy map are allowed after traveling through a portal.
- Save a record of the players current location in a .txt and access it later on the Coordinate Share tab.
- Can Backup all locations to a .txt file. You can access these on the Coordinate Share tab or share with others. You can fast travel to these also.
- NMSCoordinates backs up your entire save folder on startup, the .zip is located in the .backup folder.
- Manage these NMSC .zip backups in the Save Manager.
- You can view the last 4 screenshots taken in the game within the tool. It displays 1 on front and all 4 can be accessed in Tools –> Screenshot Page.
- NMSCoordinates shows all calculation results in the textbox, if you like HEX and DEC.
- NMSCoordinates Calculator is a useful tool when messing with coordinates. This converts Portal->Galactic, Galactic->Portal, Voxel to Portal/Galactic. Check it out!
- NMSCoordinates checks for the latest version and shows at the top-right if a newer version is available.