Unlimited Ammo – All weapons (including DLC weapons)
Unlimited ammo mod
All hand-held weapons in the base game have infinite ammunition. This applies to both primary fire and secondary fire, if secondary fire uses a different type of ammunition than primary fire.
This mod does not eliminate reloading. Only the reserve ammo is made infinite.
The installation instructions are given in the installation tab on this page.
Protato for his mod editor: Protato's Mod creator.
Luke JC for his excellent Wordpress blog post about JC4 DLC modding
The Just Cause Unlimited Discord server for their tolerance of my questions, and their help in creating and testing of this mod.
- Download the mod and extract the contents of the downloaded zip file.
- This mod uses Luke JC's Unlimited Mod Loader to work. Install that loader and follow the steps given there. If you already use that mod loader, then this step can be skipped.
- Prepare the mod:
- Prepare a folder named "dropzone" on your desktop.
- In the mod extraction folder, there are a number of sub-folders with DLC names, along with one for the base game. Each DLC sub-folder contains the mod files for weapons made available by that DLC.
- Copy the contents of the "base_game" folder to the "dropzone" folder on the desktop.
- If you have a particular DLC, and wish for infinite ammo for that DLC's weapons, copy the contents of that DLC's sub-folder to the dropzone folder on the desktop.
- Copy the "dropzone" folder from the desktop to your Just Cause 4 installation directory.
- Enjoy infinite ammo in the game.
- v1.0: Added files for the mod.