DLC Folder Patch
- If you are using Google Chrome, you may or may not see this message. This occurs because the mod or tool you are attempting to download contains a .exe file.
- The DLC Folder Patch is an unofficial patch that unlocks the DLC folder.
- This patch allows you to install various mods that require the DLC folder, such as Free Ride Ultimate.
- Scroll down to the "Installation" section to learn how to install this mod.
- This patch replaces vital game files. If you are not playing on the Steam version of Mafia II, it's a good idea to back up your game files before installing this mod.
- This mod may tamper with your save data.
- If you have the Steam version, you can simply use the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" option in the game's properties to uninstall this patch.
- Drag the folder called "pc" found in the mod's .zip file to "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Mafia II".
- If you're running a non-Steam version, drag it to your "/Mafia II" folder, wherever it may be.
- Windows will tell you that "This destination already contains a folder named 'pc'."
- Click "Yes" when prompted to merge the new folder with the existing one.
- Click "Yes" each time a new folder must be merged.
- Click "Copy and Replace" repeatedly to replace the existing file(s) with the modded one(s).
- Alternatively, you can stop before you replace the file/files and create a backup of it/them.